Global demand for environmentally responsible power and technology solutions has driven exponential growth in the CleanTech sector.
These start-up companies and ventures require nimble technology-savvy leaders and thinkers who can successfully migrate a tech-heavy, R&D focused entity to a place of profitability.
Our principals have significant expertise around the globe in all renewable energy and clean tech industries. We have helped many clients with key roles in their organizations, from CEO to senior director level. We have excelled at supporting clients for various cross-border needs in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and other emerging markets.
For each search, we provide our clients with the best team, whose members will be selected based on industry expertise and geographic location. We have searched simultaneously in multiple countries for clients when needed. This industry practice has conducted more than 100 executive searches world wide in the last two years in this ever-evolving space. Our experience includes the following market segments:
- Renewable Energy – Wind, Solar, Geothermal, Hydro, Wave, Biomass
- Biofuels – Bioethanol, Biodiesel, Natural Gas, Landfill Gas, Algae
- Smart Grid – Distribution Automation, Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Smart Meters, Intelligent Equipment and Devices, Demand Response, Energy Management Systems, Network Management Systems
- Energy Storage – Batteries, Fuel Cells, Flywheel Energy, Ultracapacitors, Thermal Energy Storage, Ice Storage
- Energy Efficiency – Lighting, Appliances, HVAC, Distributed Generation, Energy Management Systems
- Manufacturing – Electric Vehicle, Powertrain, Hybrid Technology
- Recycling – Collection, Sorting, Repurposing, Waste Management, Carbon Reduction
- Water / Waste- water – Reclamation, Desalinization, Grey- water Irrigation
The Renewable Energy/Clean Technology team consists of a group of dedicated professionals with extensive experience.
Our Esteemed Clients
Logos, Brand Names, Company Names mentioned or shown in this website are properties and trademarks or register trademarks of their respective companies.